Veggie Loaded Burger Patties
Delicious and nutritious veggie loaded burger patties that are full of flavor!
1 lb extra lean ground chicken or turkey
1 cup shredded zucchini, drained
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup minced mushrooms
1/2 cup onion, diced
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp G Hughes Sugar Free BBQ Sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes, optional
- In a large bowl, mix together the zucchini, carrots, mushrooms, onions, and garlic.
- Add your ground meat to the mixture along with the BBQ sauce, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Mix well making sure that everything is well incorporated.
- Divide your meat mixture into 5 portions and form them into approximately 1/2 inch thick patties.
- Grill patties covered about 4-5 minutes each side or until meat is cooked through. If using beef, cook to preferred doneness.
- Serve with on your favorite buns along with your favorite condiments and toppings!
***For baked burgers, preheat the oven to 350 and bake for 20 minutes.
***For burgers cooked on the pan, 4-5 minutes each side covered over medium to high heat.
- Serving Size: 1 Patty
- Calories: 162
- Sugar: 3.2
- Sodium: 139.1
- Fat: 4.1
- Saturated Fat: .5
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 1.8
- Protein: 22.1
- Cholesterol: 52