Spaghetti Squash Crust
A healthier, gluten-free, low-calorie crust that can be used for pizzas, pies, or flat breads!
1 medium spaghetti squash
1 oz reduced fat shredded mozarella
3 tbsp liquid egg whites or 1 regular egg white
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half and use a spoon to scoop out all the seeds.
- Cook the spaghetti squash in either the oven at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes, the microwave on high for 12 minutes, or my personal favorite, the air fryer at 360 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Let the squash cool, then with a fork scoop out the inside.
- With a cheese cloth, paper towels, or kitchen towel, squeeze out all of the excess liquid.
- Mix the spaghetti squash, egg whites, and cheese together until well combined.
- Bake at 400 degrees