Simple Breakfast Pizza
This Simple Breakfast Pizza is a one pan meal that is low in calories and tastes amazing!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove Top
150 g liquid egg whites
85 g shredded cabbage with carrots (any thicker cut coleslaw blend works great)
1 servings low fat shredded cheese
seasonings of choice
toppings such as turkey pepperoni, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc.
- Heat frying pan on medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Once surface is hot, add coleslaw blend and saute for approximately 2 minutes. Cook longer if you like your veggies more well done.
- Spray pan again and add you egg whites, season to your liking and cover with lid. Cook egg whites approximately 4-5 minutes or until done.
- When the egg whites are cooked through, reduce the heat to low, flip egg whites to the other side and add your cheese and toppings. Cover once again.
- Once the cheese and toppings are done, remove from heat and enjoy.
Nutrition facts are posted for just the base of the egg white pizza so that you can add toppings to your liking. The base includes the coleslaw blend, egg whites, and low fat mozzarella cheese.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 445
- Fat: 4
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 24
- Cholesterol: 15
Keywords: breakfast, egg, egg white, low carb, low fat, high protein, pizza, breakfast pizza