Healthy Chicken Dobladas
Healthy chicken dobladas that come out crispy and full of flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- Yield: 6
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Pan Fry
- Cuisine: Guatemalan
1 cup pre-made shredded chicken breast, approximately 90 grams
1/4 cup low fat green enchilada sauce
6 thin corn tortillas
1. In a medium size bowl, mix the chicken breast and enchilada sauce.
2. Warm all 6 tortillas in the microwave to soften them for easy folding.
3. Evenly distribute the chicken and enchilada mixture and fold tortillas over to make into tacos.
4. Heat your frying pan on low to medium heat and generously coat with cooking spray.
5. Pan fry each side of the dobladas for approximately 2-3 minutes or until brown on each side.
6. Serve warm with your favorite taco toppings.
Dobladas are best served right off the frying pan when they are warm and crispy but can be put into the oven, toaster oven, microwave, or air fryer for a quick reheat. Top them with sour cream, guacamole, fresh salsa, tomatoes, or onions.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 89
- Sugar: 1.2
- Sodium: 92
- Fat: 2.3
- Saturated Fat: .4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 8.7
- Fiber: 1.3
- Protein: 7.3
- Cholesterol: 18.7
Keywords: healthy, chicken, dobladas, tacos, crispy, dinner, snack, guatemalan, mexican